Business Activity Statement #Tax Agent #Accountant #Smallbusinesssupport #Affordable

As a business owner, it's your responsibility to register for GST if your turnover exceeds the $75,000 threshold or is likely to exceed it. The ATO advises that if you've just started a new business and expect it to earn $75 000 or more in its first year of operation, you should register for GST.

If you are a business registered for GST you need to lodge a business activity statement (BAS).

Your BAS will help you report and pay your:

goods and services tax (GST)

pay as you go (PAYG) instalments

PAYG withholding tax

other taxes.

Need help with your accounts, GST , Payroll or tax. We can help you for an affordable, fixed fee.

#Tax #Xero #Business #Tax Agent #Affordable

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All