Tax Return - Motor Vehicle Expenses #Accountant # Bookkeeper #Tax #Affordable #GST

Updated: Jan 8, 2021

If you operate your business as a sole trader or partnership (where at least one partner is an individual), the method you can use depends on the type of vehicle:

  • When claiming for a car, you can use either the cents per kilometre method or the logbook method (you can use different methods for different cars and you can also change methods from year to year)

  • When claiming for an other vehicle, you must use the actual costs method.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All